This durable and economical range with proven technology offers you trusted reliability and clean
efficient power. You can also benefit from exceptional power-to-weight ratio, improved fuel efficiency and ease of service.
TU Luft Certified.
- Electronic governing for excellent load response and fuel consumption
- Excellent service access for ease of maintenance
- Component commonality throughout the range
- Versatile packaging options; optimised cooling groups offered in either tropical or temperate environments
- Class-leading warranty
- Prime applications: one year unlimited hours running or for engines which operate less than 6,000 hours in the first year. two year or 6,000 hours which ever expires first
- Standby applications: up to three years or 1,500 hours maximum for engines which operate less than 500 hours in the first year
- 4006D-23 – All engines below 800 kVA meet the CPCB II emissions norms requirements
- Competitive fuel consumption for both standby and prime applications
- Capability to run at high altitude and up to 50°Cambient temperature