The popular multi-generational 1100 Series gives you an optimum range of power solutions for non, lesser and higher regulated countries. This trusted range is available in mechanical or full authority electronic common rail variants that deliver high power density, excellent fuel economy, with low exhaust emissions and minimum heat rejection.
Certified up to EU Stage IIIA/U.S. EPA Tier 3.
- Naturally aspirated, turbocharged, turbocharged charge cooled
- Tropical radiator as standard for high ambient temperatures
- Most compact engine in its class for easy installation
- Optimised for class-leading performance
- Multi-generational platform to satisfy the widely differing levels of emissions standards around the globe
- Common hook-up points lower design and installation costs
- Component commonality simplifies the build process and keeps inventory low
- Increased fuel tolerance for alternative fuels
- Engines come with 12 months warranty and 500 hour service intervals as standard